- Answer the telephone promptly and in a polite and professional manner
- Schedule the appointment correctly – review the appointment date, time, location, and provider name with the caller.
- Inform caller of items to bring to appointment (including insurance card, medications, office visit fee, and verification of income – if applicable).
- Answer questions and offer other information, as requested, to provide patient-focused service and a positive impression of the organization
- Must possess good English communication skills
- No experience is required; BPO or customer-facing experience is an advantage
- Amenable to working on shifting schedule
- Willing to work in Manila (Onsite)
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Opportunities for promotion