Customer Service Representative (Voice and Non-voice)
- Follow standard operations and procedures.
- Recognize and escalate priority problems in accordance with Client standards.
- Ensure one-call resolution prioritizing customer satisfaction.
- Perform basic troubleshooting when necessary.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
For regular employees, we offer an industry-leading benefits package that includes:
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity for rapid career growth for Top Performers
- HMO with 2 free beneficiaries on Day One
- Shift Schedule (Day shift/Mid shift/Night shift)
- Pioneer, Non-voice, and Easy Accounts Available
- Free Coffee and Biscuits in the office
- Retirement/Life Insurance for Qualified Staff
- Incentives and Signing Bonuses & other Premium Benefits for you to enjoy.