- Resolves customer issues on the first call/contact whenever possible without having to transfer the caller.
- Follows escalation procedures as needed.
- Completes, processes, and maintains applicable paperwork and records.
- Realizing the customers’ requirements as a result of effective listening and questioning skills
- Must possess good English communication skills
- No experience is required; BPO or customer-facing experience is an advantage
- Amenable to working on shifting schedule
- Willing to work Onsite
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Opportunities for promotion