- Responsible for evaluating and screening potential admissions to the facility.
- Conducts utilization reviews to determine if patients are receiving care appropriate to illness or condition.
- Consults with medical and treatment staff regarding client diagNosis, medical justification, length of treatment, and case documentation.
- Communicate with physicians to ascertain their plans for a timely discharge.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Graduate
- Active PHRN & USRN License
- Minimum 1 Year of Hospital Work Experience
- Must have a postpaid internet connection of 50mbps
- Average Communications Skill
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance (HMO on Day 1 + dependents)
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Opportunities for promotion
- Package with a signing bonus of PHP 100,000
- Fixed Weekends Off
- Performance Incentives
- Free License Renewal
- Free IELTS Training
- Computer Provided
- Visa Sponsorship
- Life Insurance Coverage