- Answers phone calls and provides important information/ assistance to clients.
- Checks mail, fax, and internet mail to provide customer assistance.
- Manages computer/online guidelines for the purpose of responding to customer queries.
- Communicates with customers on the phone or using written correspondence to take care of concerns.
- Must possess good English communication skills
- No experience is required; BPO or customer-facing experience is an advantage
- Amenable to working on shifting schedule
- Willing to work Onsite
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Opportunities for promotion