- Provides answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through corrective steps.
- Improves client references by writing and maintaining documentation.
- Participates in the development of client training programs by identifying learning issues; recommending instructional language.
- Accommodates client disabilities by recommending devices and techniques.
- Must possess good English communication skills
- No experience is required; BPO or customer-facing experience is an advantage
- Amenable to working on shifting schedule
- Willing to work Onsite
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Opportunities for promotion