- Prepare written reviews on Customer Credit Files relative to financial strengths and weaknesses of customers with opinions as to credit worthiness.
- Gather information for Customer Credit Files through inquiries and investigations with trade suppliers, financial institutions, professional firms, or individuals.
- Establish and maintain computerized Customer Credit Files.
- Spread financial statements through the use of a computerized financial software program and analyze reports produced by the system for preparation of written reviews and credit analysis.
- Must possess good English communication skills
- No experience is required; BPO or customer-facing experience is an advantage
- Amenable to working on shifting schedule
- Willing to work Onsite
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Opportunities for promotion